SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS
All submissions must be submitted via the AAG Abstract Management System.
Register for the Conference
(Member pricing available for SEDAAG Members)
Paper, poster, and panel proposal submissions should include a 250 word abstract. These abstracts will be published on the web. Authors are responsible for editing and proofreading their own abstracts; they will be posted as written.
- Each abstract is limited to 250 words.
- Abstracts must describe the presentation’s purpose, methods, and conclusions.
- Do not use bulleted lists, underlining, boldface type, italics, subscripts, or superscripts.
- Do not include any codes for justification, hyphenation, line height, line centering, margins, spacing, fonts, page centering, page numbering, suppression, or tabs, in your abstract.
- Do not include your name, affiliation, phone number, or e-mail address in the body of the abstract.
- Keywords may be compound (such as “political geography”).
- Keywords should generally be nouns instead of adjectives or adverbs.
- Keywords must be separated by commas.
Posters – Additional Information:
Similar to papers, posters need a 250 word abstract submitted to the Abstract Management Portal for inclusion in the meeting program.
Poster sessions will follow a Guided Poster Session format which includes an optional recorded short oral summary (.mp3 format) of the problem, data, method, and findings of the poster format. Although posters will remain visible in the Gallery for the entire length of the conference, Poster sessions offer the opportunity for one-on-one group chat using the Networking and Chat function, using the meeting portal.
All poster files should be uploaded to the Abstract Portal by November 4th at 11:59 pm
All submissions must be submitted to no later than Friday, October 9th, 2020.
Review and Notification:
Submissions are subject to peer-review. Abstracts will be screened for appropriateness and completeness before they are accepted for inclusion in the annual meeting program. Inclusion in the program is subject to this acceptance.
Graduate Student Honor Competition