The 72nd Annual SEDAAG Meeting will be held November 19-20, 2017, at The Mill at Mississippi State University, Starkville, MS.
Please follow these links for:
New: Final Program – Updated November 19, 2017
- Conference venue and registration information
- Call for Papers and Posters
- Abstract Submission Form
- Directions and Accommodation
- Graduate Student Paper and Poster Competition information
- Undergraduate Student Poster Competition information
- World Geography Bowl information
- 2017 Photo Context
- Final Program – Updated November 19, 2017
NOTE: People presenting papers or posters at the annual meeting must be current members of SEDAAG. If you are not a SEDAAG member, please join before registering for the meeting. Visit http://www.sedaag.org/membership to apply for membership. If you do not wish to join SEDAAG, please pay the non-member registration fee, which is the equivalent of the regular registration fee plus membership dues. It is the hope of the Executive Committee that all meeting participants will choose to join SEDAAG and enjoy the benefits of membership, which include a subscription to the Southeastern Geographer.